Monday, August 10, 2015

This Week's Twitter Parties



Updated List Above


Twitter Parties are probably one of my favorite ways to win prizes. I for one enjoy chatting with friends. With a twitter party, you can win prizes by doing just that, CHATTING! I personally use TweetDeck for twitter parties but lot of people prefer Twubs, mostly because the hashtag is already included. If a Twubs link is available, I'll be sure to add it for you.

When I started, I used a wonderful TweetDeck tutorial that shows you everything you need to know. Click Here to learn now. 

Here is a list of upcoming twitter parties I know about. I'll try keeping this list updated weekly. All times on here are Eastern Time.

Aug 10

8PM

BloggersFete Twitter Party - non-RSVP
Hashtag: #BloggersFete
Hosts: @MapleMouseMama
Prizes: TBA

Aug 11

12PM

EyeSeeEyeLearn Twitter Party - non-RSVP
Hashtag: #EyeSeeEyeLearn
Hosts: @YMCBuzz @OnOptometrists
Prizes: TBA

7PM

CDNMoney Twitter Party - RSVP
Hashtag: #CDNMoney
Hosts: @commoncentsmom
Prizes: TBA

Aug 12

8PM

Flipp4BTS Twitter Party - non-RSVP
Hashtag: #Flipp4BTS
Hosts: @getflipp
Prizes: (2) $100 Gift Cards

Aug 13

8PM

DisneyTBT Twitter Party - RSVP
Hashtag: #DisneyTBT
Hosts: @Listen2Lena @Candace_Dx @FeistyFrugal @Kidsumers @SassyModernMom
Prizes: (5) $100 Disney Store Gift Certificates

No comments:

Post a Comment