Sunday, February 27, 2011

Nacho Mama Tees Review

Sometimes I like to dress up my family members for my own amusement. If it were up to me, I would have my dad wear a tutu and do a little dance to entertain my readers. Unfortunately, that'll never happen. So instead, I have them wear things that make them look absolutely awesome. They cooperate a lot better that way. Hehe. *evil grin*

I got a chance to review a t-shirt from Nacho Mama Tees. My whole family has a great sense of humor so choosing a shirt from them was a lot of fun. I chose the Gnome t-shirt, which you can find in the Funny T-shirts section of the website. I got my dad to be my supermodel for this one and I think he had a little too much fun.

♫ I'm Too Sexy For My Shirt ♫

Nacho Mama Tees has a variety of Funny T-shirts for everyone. Check out their selection of St. Patrick's Day T-shirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment