Sunday, February 27, 2011

Costume Squad Review


Sometimes people like to express themselves through the things they wear. Like me, for example, I'm a complete weirdo. Yes I like funny things, but I like being odd even more. Ever since I was little, I've loved things like witches, vampires, wizards, zombies and everything else that doesn't make complete sense in the reality world.

Well, I got a chance to review a t-shirt from Costume Squad. Guess what I found? A ZOMBIES shirt!!! I definitely chose the Zombies just want a hug t-shirt, which you can find in the Funny T-Shirts section of the website. Not only is it super cool, it's extremely comfortable and is now my all time favorite shirt. The best part is...I look good. *wink*


Don't worry the zombies are looking for brains, you're safe..

Costume Squad has a variety of Funny T-shirts for everyone. Check out their selection of Zombies T-shirts.

1 comment:

  1. haha so true! I have a shirt about Zombies looking for Brains so you're safe! I love it. I have bought the tshirt you are wearing for someone! It is cool! My twins turned 16 this year and we had a huge Zombie Murder Mystery Party for them. I blogged about it.

    Stopping in to say HI from The Product Review Place. This would be a great review to post in the GROUP Tab under women and or men clothing! Just start a new discussion and copy over some of your post with a link to this blog post!
    We tweet it out to our followers and it will help bring you some traffic

    Have a great day and I"m following your blog via Google Friend Connect with my personal blog. SusieQTpies Scraps of Life! Stop on over.

    ReplyDelete