Thursday, August 6, 2015

Fabulous Blogging Review

About a month ago, I started making changes to my blog in the hopes of bringing it back to life. Things have changed quite a bit since I started blogging and Star Struck Luck was a little behind. So far everything has been running smoothly, except for one thing that was driving me crazy...my follow buttons. They didn't match the theme of my blog and I needed something better. Of coarse, I turned to my best friend google and stumbled upon an awesome blog called Fabulous Blogging

I started by reading the very helpful tutorials offered and developed a few ideas in my head. My only problem was that I didn't have the tools to create exactly what I wanted. Anyone that knows me well also knows I'm a perfectionist, so I needed to hire someone that knows what they're doing. I clicked the Contact button and asked for help making stars to replace my boring off center circles. Within a couple hours my buttons were transformed into exactly what the company represents...Fabulous! Here's a before and after.


Before

After

The cost is very affordable and the result is even better than I imagined. For all my future editing I need help with, I'll definitely be turning to Fabulous Blogging. They offer many other editing Services besides creating buttons, so I encourage you to check them out if you run any kind of blog. The lady I was communicating with is also very kind and willing to answer any of your questions. Check them out!



No comments:

Post a Comment