Monday, March 11, 2019

This Week's Twitter/Facebook Parties




Twitter Parties are probably one of my favorite ways to win prizes. I for one enjoy chatting with friends. With a twitter party, you can win prizes by doing just that, CHATTING! I personally use TweetDeck for twitter parties but lot of people prefer Twubs, mostly because the hashtag is already included. If a Twubs link is available, I'll be sure to add it for you.

When I started, I used a wonderful TweetDeck tutorial that shows you everything you need to know. Click Here to learn now. 

Here is a list of upcoming twitter parties I know about. I'll try keeping this list updated weekly. All times on here are Eastern Time.

Ongoing

1PM - No RSVP - Every Wednesday

TTPMlive Twitter Party
Hashtag: #TTPMlive
Hosts: @TTPM
Prizes Change Weekly

First Wednesday of every month

Host: Goliath Games U.S.
Prizes: Game Inspired Prizes

Mar 12


8PM - No RSVP

BeFraudSmart Twitter Party
Hashtag: #BeFraudSmart
Hosts: @TangerineBank @ShesConnected @KelleyKeehn
Prizes: $500 in Prizes

Mar 13

7PM - RSVP

Giant Tiger's 250th Store Opening Facebook Party
Host: Giant Tiger
Prizes: (2) $250 Giant Tiger Gift Card

Mar 15

1PM - No RSVP

Kersten's Antiques St Paddy's Day Facebook Party
Host: Kersten's Antiques
Prizes: (3) $20 Visa Gift Carda


No comments:

Post a Comment