Friday, March 25, 2011

FunDayMental Friday

Last week I didn't post anything for friday because, honestly, I was to sad. This week, I'm sharing something special rather then funny. Stuart's vet sent us a beautiful sympathy card with a poem on it. This poem, to me, sounds like it was written about Stuart. Although, I'm sure anyone who loves their cat as much as I did, can relate to this poem as well. Here's a picture of the card. I'll rewrite the poem underneath.
Gentle eyes that see so much,
paws that have the quiet touch,
Purrs to signal all is well
and show more love than words can tell.
Graceful movements touched with pride,
a calming presence by our side,
A friendship that takes time to grow,
small wonder why we love them so.


5 comments:

  1. beautiful card and poem, hope things are getting better for you xoxo- Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this poem. :) I'm so sorry about your precious Stuart, and hope you are doing ok.

    Cats are so wonderful and I wish they could live as long as we do. I miss my furry friends that have passed on so much.

    Sometimes I read the Rainbow Bridge poem, and it makes me cry, but also makes me happy.

    http://www.petloss.com/poems/maingrp/rainbowb.htm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank-you ladies. I'm better but I'll always love and miss him. That was a pretty poem too, Christine. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sweetie, many have told me that my blog button is not working can you update it just incase it aint? Anyways, thanks so very much.
    http://pretty-pink-diamonds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so sweet. I'm sorry about your sweet boy.

    ReplyDelete