Friday, June 26, 2015

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child




If you know me well, you definitely know I'm a huge Harry Potter fan. Maybe even obsessed! I'm perfectly willing to dress up as a wizard/witch if there were ever a comic con type thingamajiggy. You know, like all those Star Wars people have. 

Anyways, I saw J.K Rowling on the news this morning announcing that a new Harry Potter story is arriving next year. This is something I've been hoping for since the series ended. The excitement came on so suddenly and then went away just as fast. 

My first disappointment was that it's not going to be a book or a movie. It's going to be a play instead. I'm not so sure you can portray the awesomeness of Harry Potter on a stage alone. My second and biggest disappointment is that it's not even written by J.K Rowling! This is where I wanted to cry. I want to live in her brain, no one else's. 

On the other hand, I'm extremely curious. If she's excited to surprise her fans with this announcement, it must have some kind of wow factor, right? I guess we will see next year.






No comments:

Post a Comment