Tuesday, October 13, 2015

This Week's Twitter Parties



Updated List Above

Twitter Parties are probably one of my favorite ways to win prizes. I for one enjoy chatting with friends. With a twitter party, you can win prizes by doing just that, CHATTING! I personally use TweetDeck for twitter parties but lot of people prefer Twubs, mostly because the hashtag is already included. If a Twubs link is available, I'll be sure to add it for you.

When I started, I used a wonderful TweetDeck tutorial that shows you everything you need to know. Click Here to learn now. 

Here is a list of upcoming twitter parties I know about. I'll try keeping this list updated weekly. All times on here are Eastern Time.

Oct 15

8PM - non-RSVP

RockyGlow Twitter Party
Hashtag: #RockyGlow
Hosts: @Vancouver_Mom @RockyMtnSoap
Prizes: TBA

9PM - RSVP

RaisedByCdnFarmer Twitter Party
Hashtag: #RaisedByCdnFarmer
Hosts: @ChickenFarmers @SJConsulting_CA
Prizes: TBA

Oct 16

9PM - RSVP

TriviaForACause Twitter Party
Hashtag: #TriviaForACause
Hosts: @WINITCAN @CanadianBasics
Prizes: (1) $30 18oz Stainless Steel Breast Cancer Travel Mug (10) $20 Breast Cancer Awareness Bracelets (1) $25 Tim Hortons Gift Card (3) $5 Tim Hortons Gift Card

Oct 22

7PM - RSVP

TeenDriverParty Twitter Party
Hashtag: #TeenDriverParty #PracticeSafeText
Hosts: @ParachuteCanada
Prizes: (1) $100 Tim Hortons Gift Card (1) $200 Tim Hortons Gift Card (1) $300 Tim Hortons Gift Card 

Oct 29

8PM - non-RSVP

Cattitude Twitter Party
Hashtag: #Cattitude
Hosts: @RoyalCaninCA
Prizes: TBA

No comments:

Post a Comment