Sunday, January 30, 2011

A Dream I Had

The Man With The Moon

I was in a bright room surrounded by people I've never seen before. We were all lined up on the floor looking up at a mysterious man. He kind of looked like Jesus. In his hands, he held a pile of miniature planets.

He then spoke to us. "I want everyone to close their eyes and hold out your hands. I'm going to throw the planets and whoever catches the moon will be blessed."

We then proceeded to do as he asked. As our eyes were closed, I felt one of the planets land in my hand. When I opened my eyes, I realized I was holding the moon.

He looked at me, smiled and said "You are blessed." Everybody was gazing at me with happiness.

The man took the planets back from us and said, "I'm going to ask you to do the same thing. This time, whoever catches the moon will be lucky"

We did as he said. and again, I felt one fall into my hand. I opened my eyes and saw the moon for the second time.

The man looked at me and said "You are blessed and lucky."

I felt everyones eyes on me while I was staring at my moon. When I looked up, the man was gone. In fear of losing this precious planet, I put it in my mouth and swallowed it so that it could remain inside of me.

The people gathered around me with joy and love in their faces...


No comments:

Post a Comment